4. Virtual Drum Kit
5. Guess The Color Game
This is a slightly challenging project for beginners. This game is about guessing a random word by guessing letters. You can think of these letters one by one, and you will be given some chances. If you run out of chances, the game is over, and you need to start again. The game is simple to code, but you need to consider a few complex elements in coding, such as setting a limit for guessing the letters, displaying the remaining guesses to the users. Hence, they choose the next letter wisely, and you need to give the user an interface where they can input their guesses. You can also add a clock. Despite being a beginner project, it will take more time to code as it has many elements to code. Hence, it is a good project for practicing your JS skills.
8. Pong Game
9. Pairs Game
- You will have to display a given number of cards on the table that are facing down.
- The player has to find all the pairs correctly in order to win.
- Also, you can add the desired difficulty level by adding the limit on the number of guesses.
10. Maze game
In the early stage of childhood, everyone finds a maze game interesting as well as tricky. First, you need to sort out the logic for the game before you start coding. With this game, you will get the chance to showcase your coding and logic skills in JS.
- Java 8 Interview Questions
- Best Arduino Projects to Develop
- Top 10 PHP Projects