In case you are planning to learn Angular , it’s essential that you first understand the difference between Angular and AngularJS. In a nutshell, AngularJS represents Angular 1.0, the very first version of the framework. On the other hand, Angular or Angular 2+ represents the Angular version 2.0 and above.
Angular is a powerful front-end framework with lots of useful features, such as data binding, dependency injection, unit testing support, and animation support. You can leverage Angular to build modern, robust, and interactive web applications as well as mobile and desktop applications.
While it sounds quite exciting to work with Angular, learning Angular is not easy. Just like any web framework, Angular requires you to follow a certain set of rules and guidelines to create web applications. So, you need expert guidance if you want to learn and master Angular.
Here, we are going to share the 10 best Angular courses that are curated by experts. You can take a course that best suits your learning requirements.
10 Best Angular Courses
We have compiled the following list of the most popular Angular courses that ensure a great learning experience.
Duration: 34 hours 42 minutes
Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Angular - The Complete Guide is a beginner-friendly course that helps you to gain a thorough knowledge of Angular fundamentals. The course is quite lengthy, and it almost requires you 35 hours to finish this course. There are a total of 33 sections that comprise various video lectures, articles, and quizzes. With more than 602K students enrolled, this course is among the best Angular courses available online.
With this course, you’ll become familiar with Angular architecture and the basics of the TypeScript programming language. Additionally, The course discusses the key features of Angular, including data binding, dependency injection, and state management.
Maximilian Schwarzmüller is the instructor of the course, who is an experienced web developer. Also, with an overall rating of 4.7 stars, he is among the best instructors on Udemy.
- The course will teach you how to build responsive and scalable applications with Angular 14.
- You will work on a major project so that you can apply most concepts learned from the course.
- German, Italian, Spanish, Indonesian, and many other language subtitles are available for the video lessons.
You can sign up for the course here .
Duration: 29 hours 33 minutes
Instructor: Mosh Hamedani
Ranked among the best Angular Courses, this course available on Udemy offers a great way to gain mastery of Angular development. More than 105K students have signed up for this course so far, and it currently has an average rating of 4.5 stars. Mosh Hamedani, who has extensive experience in software development, is the course's curator.
The course has a massive count of 376 lectures that are organized across 25 different sections. Some of the primary topics covered in this course include TypeScript fundamentals, Angular fundamentals, reusable components, event handling, directives, routing and navigation, authentication and authorization, unit testing , and integration testing .
The most desirable aspect of the course is its practical learning approach. At the end of the course, you will work on a major project that requires the implementation of various concepts that you learn from the course.
- You learn TypeScript from scratch in this course.
- The course includes 10 articles and 38 downloadable resources in addition to video lectures.
- No prior knowledge or experience of Angular is required.
- It is an ideal course for back-end developers who are looking to get one step closer to becoming full-stack developers.
To get started with the course, you can sign up here .
Duration: 38 hours (Approx.)
Instructor: Jogesh K. Muppala
Offered by The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, this Angular course is perfect for beginners and intermediate learners. You can become an Angular developer by taking this course, which will teach you all you need to know about the framework. The course first introduces you to full stack development, Node.js, and NPM. It then moves on to discuss Angular and its various features.
You have four weeks to finish the four modules that make up the course. But whether you choose to complete the course sooner or later than the advised time frame is entirely up to you. Jogesh K. Muppala, who is an Associate Professor of Computer Science and Engineering, will teach you the course.
- Along with Angular, you will learn TypeScript and reactive programming.
- Deadlines for the course are flexible.
- You can get access to graded quizzes and assignments.
You can register for the course here .
Duration: 12 hours 45 minutes
Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
- Familiarity with the basics of Angular and Node.js.
If you are looking to learn Angular to become a MEAN stack developer, then you should consider taking this course. The course will teach you how to create the back-end of your Angular applications with Node.js, Express, and MongoDB. Additionally, it discusses how to leverage Angular CLI to speed up the development process.
Angular & NodeJS - The MEAN Stack Guide has 13 sections, which ensures step-by-step learning. Along with teaching you how to build a full-fledged application using the MEAN stack, the course also talks about error handling and the process for deploying Angular applications.
- Apart from video lessons, the course offers 23 articles and 40 downloadable resources to make your learning experience better.
- You can access the course material from mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
Get started with the course here .
Platform: LinkedIn Learning
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Instructor: Justin Schwartzenberger
- Basic knowledge of web development.
If you are super interested in learning how to use Angular for developing single-page applications , this course can be the perfect fit for you. Offered by LinkedIn Learning, the instructor for this course is a seasoned software engineer, Justin Schwartzenberger. In this course, he will discuss the key aspects of Angular, including its architecture, data binding feature, and dependency injection.
Additionally, the course will teach you how to process HTTP calls and conduct routing. Angular Essential Training is divided into 8 sections, with each section focused on a particular topic. Since the lessons are offered as videos, you can anticipate that you will acquire the concepts more effectively.
- The course guides you through the process of styling components of an Angular application.
- There are 9 quizzes to help you assess your knowledge.
- It is one of the top-rated courses available on LinkedIn Learning.
To start learning the course, you can enroll here .
Duration: 5 hours 51 minutes
Instructor: Deborah Kurata
Angular: Getting Started is yet another excellent course for those who want to grasp the basics of Angular. Deborah Kurata is the author of the course and she is a professional software developer and a Pluralsight author. To ensure effective learning, she has divided the course into 15 modules. Moreover, each module consists of several short video lectures.
The course helps you become familiar with several core Angular concepts that are essential for building Angular projects right from scratch, such as components, templates, interpolation, directives, HTTP calls, and routing. Moreover, you’ll learn how to develop interactive user interfaces and use Angular components to build robust and high-performance apps.
- At the end of this course, you will acquire all the knowledge that you need to become a professional Angular developer.
- You will learn about Angular CLI in-depth through the course (command-line interface).
- You can access the course contents from mobile devices.
Enroll here to get started with the course.
Duration: 1 hour 8 minutes
Instructor: Joe Eames
- This course does not have any technical prerequisites.
Angular 6: The Big Picture is a bit different from other courses on this list in the sense that it makes you familiar with the overall utility of the Angular framework. In other words, the course provides a high-level view of Angular. It’ll help you learn the architecture, features, and benefits of Angular. Moreover, the course highlights some tips and tricks to make the best use of Angular in your projects.
This course has 7 sections that comprise several video lectures. The instructor for Angular 6: The Big Picture is Joe Eames, and he has multi-year experience working as a programmer. Through this article, Joe aims to help you learn various aspects of Angular so that you can create robust and interactive Angular apps.
- The course is completely online, and you can access it from anywhere.
- There is no predefined schedule for the course, and thus, you can study at your own pace.
- You may easily complete this short course in an hour.
You can sign up for the course here .
Duration: 20 Hours (Approx.)
Instructor: Stephen Adams
The Angular Masterclass is a comprehensive course that helps you to learn Angular from scratch and develop expertise with the framework. This course by Educative has 14 sections that collectively contain 147 lessons. Additionally, there are 20 quizzes throughout the course to help you keep a check on your learning efficiency.
Right after starting the course, you’ll learn what Angular is and the reasons to use Angular. After that, the course proceeds to discuss various topics, including Angular architecture, Angular CLI, components, templates, ng modules, routing, dependency injection, services, and state management. Also, the last few sections teach you how to test Angular applications and package them.
- The text-based lessons come with illustrations to improve your learning experience.
- Educative offers an online coding environment for you to practice Angular code within the browser.
- It is a completely self-paced course.
You can get the course by enrolling here .
Platform: Zero To Mastery
Duration: 26 hours (Approx.)
Instructor: Luis Ramirez Jr
Zero To Mastery is one of the most reliable resources for acquiring a range of expertise. The Complete Angular Developer in 2022 is a course that can help you become a confident Angular developer. It is a lengthy course that covers a wide array of topics related to Angular, such as component design, reactive forms, RxJS, authentication, validation, and routing.
The best thing about the course is that you’ll not only learn the concepts theoretically but also implement them by working on a master project. The ultimate goal of this course is to make you industry ready so that you can easily get ample opportunities to work as a professional Angular developer as soon as you complete the course.
- You’ll learn this course from Luis Ramirez Jr who is an expert Software Engineer with 10+ years of experience.
- You can master the fundamentals of TypeScript in a separate segment of the course.
- The videos can be downloaded and watched locally on your device.
- It is the perfect training for both professionals and students who wish to entirely understand the Angular framework.
To get started with the course, you can register here .
Duration: 5 hours 21 minutes
Instructor: Dan Wahlin
- Knowledge of Angular basics.
Angular Architecture and Best Practices is among the best Angular courses available on Pluralsight. It is an intermediate-level course that can help you become familiar with the best practices for developing Angular applications. Also, the course discusses how to plan the architecture of an Angular application.
The key topics that this course will make you familiar with include components structuring, component communication, and state management.
The instructor for this course is Dan Wahlin, and he’ll teach you through pre-recorded video lectures. Additionally, he designed this course to assist you in acquiring the abilities necessary for creating reliable Angular applications.
- This course is suitable for individuals who want to take their knowledge of Angular development to the next level.
- You are free to study at your own pace.
Sign up here to get started with the course.
Learning the Angular framework can be quite challenging, and thus, you need professional resources to learn and master Angular.
There are various courses available on the web that aims to help you understand the intricacies of the Angular framework. However, finding the most effective ones is going to eat up a lot of your time and energy.
So, to save yourself from all the hassle, you can simply pick one of the best Angular courses from the above list that meets your requirements.
People are also reading: